A key gap we often find in lost customer situations is that messages on your list to share, and important to the customer, never came through effectively.
It’s not just a team development issue. Do your sales people have collateral tools they can use which capture the customer’s attention and prove what you are saying is true? And we are not talking about brochures and PowerPoints.
Marketing often is rightfully focused on the brand, but branding does not win you deals. Sales tools do. These are studies, videos, fact sheets, partnership profiles, reference articles, and dozens of other kinds of materials a sales person can use during presentations or around them to drive messages home and prove it!
My sales team lacks the time and skills to build high quality sales engagement collateral and my marketing folks don’t really understand what it is they need or how to go about professionally producing it?
- Chances are you have no video strategy or its ineffective
- Chances are your standard PowerPoint needs a major makeover
- Chances are you have ROI, and “Why Us” stories all around you, you just have to pick them up and package them
- You need to confront common customer concerns on product capability, project execution, support experience, and company stability, with an avalanche of reference material that takes those concerns away and keeps them away
- If there is a consulting world driving RFP’s and blocking your ability to engage with the customer, then you have to be their source for high quality decision path materials
- The list goes on and on
Following a Comprehensive Loss Analysis and Messaging Makeover we can develop a proposal to define, assist, or lead a defined program that within months and perhaps weeks puts your sales team in a completely different messaging position with the customer.
Contact us for a free Lost Business Assessment. You are a phone call away from dramatically changing your understanding of what you need to be doing in sales engagements.